Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank You Kenny Sia and Ringo Tan aka Cheeserland

ARGHH...YES...!!

I couldn't believe what has happen to me few days ago and today..
I have send a blog entries about Chelsea Tour To Malaysia to Kenny Sia..and I thought I didn't win it from him..eventually..I got his email on Tuesday saying...
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON 2 TICKETS WORTH RM83 TO WATCH CHELSEA MATCH
+ TWO FREE TRAINING PASS TO WATCH CHELSEA IN TRAINING..wow..I was in ** condition..loll..

Tell you what..I was really shocked because I thought I dint win it..I remember reading his blog...he said he has completely given out all the tickets..so..as I thought I dint win it..I try another contest at Ringo's blog..Cheeserland..
Unexpected..I got email from her today...saying this..
CONGRATS YOU HAVE TWO WON CHELSEA TICKETS WORTH RM103..I was going like..wth?
I won it again? ha ha..damn lucky man!!

Thanks you k! I really need those tickets! And now..I have 2 tickets worth RM103 and 2 more worth..RM83...besides..I have 2 training pass!! ha ha..I will be going with my dad..so..will be taking the RM103 tickets...and as I promised to my friend..I will be giving him the RM83 tickets if I win the Cheeserland contest..ok..tell you guys...I can't make it to the training session..so.. Its on next Monday..28th..at Stadium Shah Alam..6.30pm..+ ANYONE Interested?
do inform me if any of you people wants it..Chelsea Training Pass

I really couldn't believe my eyes when I read my email few days ago..and today ones shocked me as well....well..thats my luck perhaps..and..here are the pictures..

These are the training pass



So..once again thank you
  • Kenny Sia

  • Ringo Tan aka Cheeserland


  • I'll be back with more pictures from Shah Alam next week k...


    -PeACe-