Saturday, July 12, 2008

TAG AGAIN, Different Type

I just know that I have been tagged by Jaslyn
''How many times am I suppose to do tag?? loll..''
But this one is quite fun..lol..!!

Instructions:
a. Put your tunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog

I don't have my very own list of songs but whatever

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Let's Dance - Freestyle Project
(loll..dance ..)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Heal The World - Michael Jackson
(ha ha..I'm a healer?)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Winter Wonderland - Jesse McCartney
(winter?? or Alice in wonderland?? loll.. )

4. How do you feel today?
Shadow of The Day - Lin kin Park
( weird )

5. What is your life's purpose?
The Way you Are - DBSK
( I don't live as the way you are... )

6. What is your motto?
Sad Tango - Rain
( I'm not emo...)

7. What do your friends think of you?
O- DBSK
( Oh Watt?? )

8. What do you think of your parents?
Reasons - Ryan Cabrera
( Oh ya..I always give good reason that I will do well in my life..ha ha!)

9. What do you think about very often?
Ice Box - Omarion
(Whats in the ice box??)

10. What is 2+2?
Home - Chris Daugthry
( Oh ya.when comes to equation means home!!..)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
No promises - Shayne Ward
( Ha ha..don't ever get a true promise from your friends! ha ha..)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Everything - LIfehouse
( yup..this is correct..EVERYTHING! )

13. What is your life?
Why Don't You Kiss Her - Jesse McCartney
( A kiss?? )

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bring It All To Me - N'Sync
( Bring what? )

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Cai Hong - Jay Chou
(Yeah..rainbow..I agree!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Way I Are -Timberland
(Yeah..i will dance in my own way! )

17. What will they play at your funeral?
If You Are Gone - Matchbox 20
( Ha ha..everyone will be crying then! )

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Slam dunk Theme
( Yeah..basketball!!)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Move On - Rain
( Nope..I'M not scare to move on!! )

20. What is your biggest secret?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
(Ya..cry..got it right )

21. What do you think of your friends?
Skater Anthem - Pop Shuvit
( Most of them are not skaters..)

22. What will you post this as?
Harudal - DBSK
( Although I dont understand the song tittle..but its a nice song )

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
BYe Bye Bye - N'Sync
(ahaha!! one night stand?? lol..byebye..! lol.)

8 people to tag: Avis, Carynn, Felica, Jia Wei, Khuan Yew, Marilyn, Nicholas, and Terry

No comments: