Thursday, July 10, 2008

Black Out At Add Math Tuition

Wonder full day today..haha..black out at my add math tuition..
Tuition starts at 5..after 15 minutes..black out!! ha ha! ..ps: this is not the first time I faced no electricity at tuition..lol..it happen to me before..lol..GEMILANG Tuition..BM..lol...the condition almost same like this one..loll..
our add math teacher seems to face this problem for the first time..'I think so la'..
cause he looks 'kan chiong'...haha..immediately after the black out..
quick respond came from Me and Shanwayne..we were shouting like
'GO BACK GO BACK..YEAH!!,and 'TENG CHU!!'..lol..means go back..ha ha..
ps: sorry k sir! for shouting this..lol..tuition cancel after all..loll..
But before that..I got a call from my friend who now studying in KDU College..asked me whether I wanna play basketball anot..lol..I played with him and his friends yesterday..so..I was thinking..k la..call him..haha..decided to play basketball..

WEIRD.. OR MIRACLE?
It was a little weird..yesterday when he came back and asked me to join him for basketball.. I agreed! AND..he asked me whether I have basketball anot..lol..since my previous ball lost ad...I told I dun have..he was telling me..why don't you get yourself a new ball? ha ha..I dun wan la..lazy..no money some more..loll..
kk..this is the weird part..after basketball..I went back home and I surprised that I found a new basketball at my house..apparently..my dad bought for my brother..ha ha!!

Second is today..he called me again..asked me to join him again!! haha..I told him I have tuition..so cant la..for your info : tuition today black out!!
ha ha..its seems that what he said came to reality..haha..so..I told him to tell me that I will get straight A's in SPM!! Hope this really happen!!! ha ha!!

That's all for today..

-PeACe-

No comments: