Sunday, July 6, 2008

Futsal Again..Anyone?

Finally.this is my 20TH post..This was suppose to be on Friday...too lazy to blog..lol..friday I went futsal near..err..somewhere at Klebang..of course not I drive!! My friend..Hakrishan fetched me..hehe..free transport..all I gonna say is..dude!! your friends are superb!! lol..this means that..err...I mean there are really really good in futsal!! loll..Singh.. if you are reading this..next time..call me again k! loll..seriously fun playing with there all..its totally different compare to the last time I went with my Pertam friends...lol..playing with this 'new' people seriously puts me into freaking tired mode! lol..anyway...got some bruises because I've been shot... by the ball of course!! loll..

Kk..talk less..picture more!!.and one more thing..there was a bunch of girls playing futsal..seriously makes me scared!! .I was watching there all from outside..and..all I can tell is..most of them are better than my team players!! ..girls playing futsal?? quite cool!!..they have pool table too!.. P.S.- its not my first time going there k..

these are the girls! loll..and BTW..this is a normal court..
This is V.I.P. court..lol.we played on this court...its made of rubber tiles..think so la...lol..all rich fella..ha ha

Finish around 11..went makan..somewhere in Malim..after that..went to one of our friend's house..because Hakrishan wanna bath...ps. they are going to midnight show..lol..too bad..I cant go..lol..too late..maybe after SPM la k? lol..and..check out this CPU..belongs to my friends..freaking cool!! don't call me 'jakun' k..




-Reached home
-12.20 a.m.
-and dude! thx for the ride..your car stereo pumps my heart out!! freaking loud!
-tired,-sleep-goodnight!

-PeACe-

No comments: