Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged

Oh well..I have been tagged by Cindy (and she thinks I'm a Noob) lol..

PART I
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married..of course!

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nope..

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yea...
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Err..not very sure leh..dont have la.
.
5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
Wow..thats early..ok..still sleeping...

6) Favourite time of day?
Erm..I completed my Moral Folio..yeah!

7) Do you mind dating someone the same sex?
Of course I mind..I'm not GAY!!

8) Do you wear makeup?
Nope..makeup are for sissy..{ i mean boys }

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nah..

10) Do you colour your hair?
Nope..my dad will kill me if I do that..

11) What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and t-shirts...

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
ya..i crash on roadlights!! alots times..

13) Can you roll your tongue?
err..ya..

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
nope

15) What kind of sneakers?
erm..nike + adidas + reebok

16) What is something you are excited about?
nope..nothing at all

17) What is your Hair color?
B.L.A.C.K.

18) Do you talk alot?
Yeah..but not for this week..{emo}

19) Do you snore?
I duno..ask my friends la..haha..

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
England or Korea..

21) Do you sleep with animals?
Of course not!!

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Haha..give half to my mum..lol..

23) Gold or silver?
silver

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
hamburger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mc Pork!!

26) City, beach or country?
City..

27) What was the last thing you touched?
of course keyboard!! noob

28) Where did you eat last?
Home

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Last two years..hehe..

30) Do you read blogs?
Err..yeah

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
no.

32) Is there anyone you like right now?
erm...nope..

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
sunsilk!! its the best!

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
haha..I dont know..have to ask my friends..according to them..yes!!

35) Are you popular?
What you think?

38) Are you currently depressed?
Ya..feel like my soul is lost

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yeah..its cool

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Well...I duno

41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
He's in my school..sorry..I cant tell

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Undefined

43) Basketball or Football?
Depends..cause both is my favourites! I will choose football little bit more..

44) How long do your showers last?
How I am suppose to know? Ask my family..

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
auto

46) Cake or ice cream?
ice cream.

47) Are you self-conscious?
Think so..

48) Do you care what people think?
Depends again

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yeah

50) Have you been in love?
TSK TSK...

51) Where do you wish you were?
Old Town

52) Have you rejected someone?
Oh my..yeah..

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
nope.

54) Can you tango?
nope..i dont like tango..

55) Last gift you received?
Err..t-shirt

56) Last sport you played?
Football

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
FOOD!

58) Where do you live?
Melaka..

59) Where were you born?
Hospital Melaka

60) Last wedding attended?
erm..I duno..

63) Most hated food(s)?
erm..frogs!! hate it!

64) Can you get along with people easily?
ya..think so..

65) Can you sing?
haha..of course everybody can sing..its whether it sounds nice anot..

66) Last person you instant messaged?
Shanwayne..1 hour ago..send him rm3 cause he need to call his gf..

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Port Dickson

68) Favourite regular drink?
100+

69) Tag 3 friends:
Well..I'll try..

70) Current Song?
SNSD- Into The New World..nice..{ credits to Marilyn for introducing it }

PART II
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Desmond
Birth Date : 110291
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : dark brown??
Righty of lefty : Lefty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : hokkien+ hakka
My Fears : Ghost
My Weaknesses : Nope..lol..
My Perfect Pizza : Err..chicken bologenese?

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : My Folio...
My bedtime : My Folio
My most missed memory : Fun times.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : coke.
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonald
Single or grouped dates : Depends
Adidas or Nike : Depends..
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : NO!!
Curse : Sometimes...haha..
Take a shower : Huh? Stupid question
Have a crush : Nope
Think you've been in love : Nope
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : Ya
Believe in yourself : Yeah!!

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
alcohol : Yup
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : No

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Nope..
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope again..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPIng...
To be married : NO ANSWER

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : how i suppose to know??
Best hair colour : natural
Short hair or long hair : depends
Best height : depends
Attitude : good guy

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : this survey thing noob~!
Hour ago : Watched Guess Guess GUess
4.5 hours ago : Football?
1 month ago : studied for exams!!
Year ago : talking to myself..

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my family + friends
I feel : depressed + sad
I hate : PRETENDERS!! AND RUDE PEOPLE!
I hide : something
I miss : the holidays
I need : holidays!!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
bloggers : 5 ppl who reads my blog + have blogs. have fun!

Thats all..And..I finish up err..around 30 minutes? well..more than I actually expected..wahaha!! P.S + I chtn with people on the same time..ahaha!!

No comments: