Monday, December 8, 2008

Square Root Of Three by Kumar

I took this from Chun Yian's blog..haha!
This is from a movie call Harold and Kumar..Escape From Guantanamo Bay
its their 2nd movie..infact..I have already watched the first one..
Anyway..this movie is awesome!

Square Root Of Three

I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
A three is all that’s good and right
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath a vicious square root sign?

I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick
With just some quick arithmetic

I know I will never see the sun
As 1.7321
Such is my reality
A sad irrationality
When hark, just what is this I see?

Another square root of a three
Has quietly come waltzing by
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
And with a wave of magic wands
Our square root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed

-Harold & Kumar - Escape From Guantanamo Bay

p.s - I would never ever say that poem to..eww..haha!


-Peace-

No comments: