Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Last Post For 2008! Hello 2009

2008 is ending today..for me..2008 is a miserable, hectic, and full of depression because of SPM!
But..alot of things that I actually tried or happen to me in year 2008!
SaD Indeed..I only manage to find few pictures only..
So..this will be my last post for 2008..

10 Things that I have tried and Happen To Me During 2008!

1.
I Won Free Match Tickets from Kenny Sia and Cheesie



2.
I recycled items! Found out hard to believe yea ?



3.
I voted as the Most Valuable PLayer Of The Year in Basketball...''not shy''



4.
I dressed up as an army..ready for war!



5.
I tried Roti Anaconda..biggest roti I ever seen!



6.
My School Won THe Mssm Football thingg.
.


7.
Appeared in newspaper!!



8.
I tried Sisha!! And I Saw Unicorn!




9.
Gay In Hotel Bathtub!



10.
And lastly..yet..I'm still A virgin!!




-See ya 2008-
-Hello 2009-



-Peace-

1 comment:

Michael said...

lol that recycle thingy is for moral project one.. xD