Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well...second day of my blog.....nothing much to write..cause no activities today...well..woke up around 10 am today..fuhh..lucky for me..actually..i have a camp to go today..at ccs..well..dun wan go..cause got something on....haha..i forget that i din even sign up also..haha..sorry ya..organizers...!..p;s'u all know who you are'...lolz..kesian all my friends today who went there..all have to wake up early..haha.....k..change topic..haha....to those who wish to join a new group in frenster...its called URBAN GROOVE...kinda like..err..dance group..quite cool..

well..i'm supporting my friend here k..lolz..he is one of the instructors there...so..everyone that wish to join...just join..all of you are mostly welcome..haha..you can find the group in my friendster profile..lolz..

Here's the picture..join if interested">

Back to the topic before..well...i still consider whether i want to go SKE campfire not..cause few of my friends just call me up and ask me to go...lolz...still ha vent make my decision yet...oh ya..tomorrow I'm going to KL...with friends..so...when I'm back..more interesting photo will be put up..haha....

SO...Make my decision already..i decided to go SKE CAMPFIRE..lolz...erm...so...get ready around 8 and pick up Gui Geng at his house....before that...SS first in my car...loll.


I think I'm too...lolz...(perasaan)
ha ha..normal la..wanna make my blog nice mah..so..reach Gui Geng house...waited for him...nothing to do..take picture....



There's him...

K..then i go pick up two of my friends...Jason and Jeremy....
we reach around 8 something....well...quite cool the place...ha ha...
lucky for me...got parking...haha...so....
waited for the sketch...

Freak Shows...Don't Understand...'p


Well...the sketch was...okay....


Well...here goes the campfire...lolz..
I'm not interested in this...lolz..perhaps...too much campfire for me already...haizz....btw...i went up the stage...just wanna check out who is the DJ...lolz..its my friend..wakaka...Soh Hong..loll...

Ha ha...took picture with him...loll..

Check out the system...haha..abit blur...loll...

After that...here's the performance i been waiting for...haha...the band...lolz..haha...they played...haizz...lazy to list out la...but...quite nice....loll..


Haha..the drummer...Terrence lolz....

After that...they play backed to campfire songs...quite boring...so...decided to go lepak...but dunno where to go...lolz..took the car and went round...haha...finally..end up at Amote..i dunno i spell it correctly anot...haha...order some drinks...lol...nothing much..i ate nasi lemak..ha ha...


WE left around 11 something...go rounding...haha..waste petrol...haha..my mum gonna kill me if she know...haha...went to melaka raya....wanted to enter Pure Bar...but...haha...under age...lolz...so..went back home instead...lolz...and send everyone back....ha ha...

that's all for today.....now..i'm packing for tomorrow..hehe...cause tomorrow i will be in KL....lolz...stay one day...! ha ha!

No comments: