Sunday, October 12, 2008

I cannot Tahan List ( Tagged Type)

So..just wanna follow a post posted by Cheesie ..I cannot tahan list..
How to do?
- List down things that you don't like / cannot tahan.
- Start each of your sentences with I cannot tahan.
- After listing all..tagged anyone from your link.


Desmond's 'I Cannot Tahan List'

1. I cannot tahan people pretentious people/pretenders.. {most important for me)
2. I cannot tahan backstabbers..
3. I cannot tahan people who try to be others..
4. I cannot tahan people who doesnt have emotions..
5. I cannot tahan people who keep trying to msg in cinema..{alot time}
6. I cannot tahan my school systems..
7. I cannot tahan mat - rempits..
8. I cannot tahan brainless people..
9. I cannot tahan people who force other people by following their own way..
10. I cannot tahan ass-lickers
11. I cannot tahan ghost....
12. I cannot tahan ah lians and ah bengs..
13. I cannot tahan drivers who have no sense..commonsense
14. I cannot tahan people who doesn't feel sorry for what they have done
15. I cannot tahan people who uses 'favouring'
16. I cannot tahan exams..? {not really}
17. I cannot tahan rude bus drivers..
18. I cannot tahan our government..sshh..
19. I cannot tahan teachers who gives back late exams paper..
20. I cannot tahan the stock market now~
21. I cannot tahan people who trys to act smart
22. I cannot tahan eating nasi lemak cause its sux!
23. I cannot tahan liars..
Lastly..

24. I cannot tahan when I really need to go to the toilet.

I have 23..not bad..haha!
-So..peoples who I have tagged..{ go with the flow }

-Calvin, Calynn, Carynn, Cindy Gan, Felicia, Jasmine, Jeannie, Hong Rui, Shanwayne, Terrence, Terry and YOU..


-Peace-

3 comments:

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

whoa.. really cannot tahan u so many u cannot tahan..

Anonymous said...

i think u should learn how to "tahan" about it !!because life is like that !!

Clarisse Teagen said...

lol. SENSITIVE !!! HAHAHA :D